In today’s episode, Dr. Will Cole and I discuss the pros and cons of keto, including:
- Why he created the ketotarian approach
- How to start on the keto path based on where you are
- Travel and eating out hacks to get healthy fats
- Stress’s affect on our ketosis potential
- When the keto diet can be a way of avoiding doing the emotional work around food
More About Dr. Will Cole
Dr. Will Cole, leading functional-medicine expert, consults people around the world via webcam at www.drwillcole.com and locally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors of chronic disease and customizing health programs for thyroid issues, autoimmune conditions, hormonal dysfunctions, digestive disorders, and brain problems. Dr. Cole was named one of the top fifty functional-medicine and integrative doctors in the nation and is a health expert for mindbodygreen and goop. Dr. Cole is the author of the book, Ketotarian, in which he melds the powerful benefits of a ketogenic diet with a plant-based one.