In today’s episode, Radical Healing: Light, mitochondria dysfunction and weight gain, Insatiable guest, Brandon Mentore, and I discuss healing through light. Brandon shares:
- How he started paying attention to light as a factor in health, weight loss and training.
- The paradigm shift and ripple effect of understanding the importance of cooperating with nature, as symbolized in the mitochondria and environment relationship.
- Mitochondria dysfunction.How light frequencies and body magnetization are an overlooked root cause yet contribute to weight gain (i.e., weight gain as an energy deficiency), autoimmunity, lower immunity, sleep disruption and cancers, like breast cancer.
- Looking at nutrition and health from a light perspective and the results he’s observed.
- Some initial recommendations on light hygiene and developing our solar callus.
Prepare to have your mind blown!
More About Brandon Mentore
Brandon Mentore is a strength and conditioning coach, Sports nutritionist and Functional Medicine Practitioner. Based out of Philadelphia, he’s been working with people for 20 years. He has a degree in Exercise Science and multiple certifications from various organizations covering a wide range of disciplines in the health and fitness industry. He has over 100 publications online and in print, has written a book, and has been fancying the emerging field of Quantum Biology for the past 4 years.
Connect with Brandon on Instagram @brandonbodylogic. Check out his articles on Medium @brandnbodylogic.
Mentioned in This Episode
- Read Brandon’s article, Solar charging: Build a solar callus to prep for winter, to find your skin type on the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Scale.
- D-Minder: Find out how much time you need in the sun to create Vitamin D.
- Iris: Blue light filter and eye protection software.
- Blue light blocking glasses: Prospek, Eyekepper, Uvex.
Prospek reached out to me after I ordered a pair and offered 10% off to our community here. Enter the code Insta10 on their website to take 10% off your entire order.
- Truce With Food program
Leave a Reply