The COVID behavioral health trajectory mirrors the out of control eating cycle. The toll of our COVID era is why many of us turned to food for the first time or eating issues returned for others. Or for others, it got worse, better or stayed all-or-nothing.
If we can understand our COVID eating has deeper root causes than “willpower” or “discipline”, we have a genuine shot at profound and radical individual and collective change.
I just dropped a brand new, special Insatiable podcast episode on this topic:
In this episode, I discuss:
- The six COVID phases, which mirrors the out-of-control eating cycle
- How COVID’s uncertainty (in intensity and duration) influenced our eating
- How we end up being all-or-nothing with our eating
- Beginning steps to get out of this cycle and rebuild better than before
- Recovery ideas for your body and mind
If this topic or podcast resonates and you want to go deeper for more individual insights, join my upcoming free workshop.
This is a free sneak peak of my Why Am I Eating This Now? Live program, which opens for registration May 10-17 (that’s already next week!).