Freedom from Cravings
Ever wonder why you can eat healthy but still have a 3 p.m. crash that sends you to Starbucks or the vending machine for chips or Peanut M&Ms?
Cravings are a biology game, not a willpower or discipline game. So-called bad habits – like eating too many samples at a grocery store, craving sweetener in your coffee, or “caving” to pre-dinner temptation – are actually signs your body is starving (even if your stomach is full).
“Correcting” bad habits and “discipline” don’t work because cravings and out of control hunger are triggered by blood sugar levels screaming that your biology and food are mismatched. They won’t stop their insistence until you learn the mechanics of what your body uniquely needs to correct imbalances. Generic advice from magazine or nutrition “experts” doesn’t take into account your unique biology and history. In this program, we’ll guide you through experiences and experiments to determine what your biology needs to feel satiated, focused, optimistic and energized.
About this self-study program:
Lesson 1: What's Best for Me - Vegetarian, Mediterranean or Paleo?
Lesson 2: Power Lunch to Prevent Afternoon Cravings
Lesson 3: Eliminate Your Sweet or Salty Tooth
Lesson 4: I Get to Eat Carbs?! How Much?
Lesson 5: Evening Eating - The Key to Craving-Free Days
Bonus Lesson: Real Life Tweaks - PMS to Post-Binge
- Wake up energized without a kick-start of sugar or copious amounts of coffee
- Feel satisfied all morning, after lunch and through dinner — no snacking necessary!
- Decrease your need for mini-meals, snacks, and after dinner eating
- Arrive at the end of your work day energized to get to the gym or evening plans
- Fall and stay asleep with improved overall restfulness
- Know the right amount of fats, protein, and carbs to stay satisfied and nutritionally supported in a variety of different food situations — no anxious food planning necessary!
- Be in control of your hunger and reprogramming your body to crave the foods that support you
- Put your hormones on a healing path to balance hormone-related cravings and emotions
Included in this offering:
- 5 Lessons in easy downloadable audio podcasts and transcripts, plus a bonus lesson
- Food experiments with easy and simple recipes included in each lesson to guide you through the above process (all ingredients can be found at most regular grocery stores)
- Instructional videos to fast-track your learning by seeing real life clients’ food diaries. You’ll see how this process helped them to recognize and course-correct their blood sugar crashes (not their “weakness” around food)
- 2 free months in the Insatiable membership community to learn from others and access to group Q&A sessions for questions that arise while doing this work
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I need a blood glucose monitor or how will I know what is working?
Will this help with my nighttime cravings?
Will this help with my pre-lunch cravings?
What if I have questions as I get into the program?
What makes this different than all those other plans that say they're different too?
I know I have emotional eating issues. Will this help me with those?
Have a question not addressed here? Feel free to write to me: email@example.com.