Why Am I Eating This Now?
Ever wonder why you are eating when you’re not hungry and it’s out of alignment with your goals and makes you feel worse? Have you found advice to stress less or indulge in self-care actually stresses you out more? What’s the root cause of your inconsistency?
Falling off track is often caused by not having your needs and wants met in other areas of your life that causes a lack of psychological safety. While it can seem disconnected — stress from a work project or relationship conflict earlier in the day or week can cause you to turn towards the comfort and numbing of food at unexpected times.
This program draws deep into emotional intelligence and adult development theory to guide you through why you eat and how to identify and resolve these patterns so that you can stop your “white-knuckle” relationship with food and stress and be consistent enough for the results you want and are possible.
About this self-study program:
- Lesson 1: The four emotional triggers that generate our automatic eating patterns
- Lesson 2: Our current patterns of handling stress, which make food worth it in the moment but not afterward and life more overwhelming than it needs to be
- Lesson 3: How eating self-sabotage isn’t sabotage or rebellion but protective behaviors and learn the two key tools to stop turning to food that don’t rely on willpower
- Lesson 4: How to be with your emotions so the discomfort empowers you versus overeating and overstressing
- Lesson 5: Learn the two-step inquiry process to prevent and simply stress so you eat more in alignment with your health goals
You will take away:
- Eating and living more consistently with your goals
- Prevent and simplify the stress and overwhelm in your life
- Increased freedom and relief as you dissolve the “on track” to win battle mentality
- Awaken courage and confidence you didn’t know that you had
- Be kinder and more compassionate with yourself
- Self-awareness that will improve every area of your life – even those that are already good
Included in this offering:
- 5 Lessons in easy downloadable audio podcasts and transcripts
- Coaching exercises and tools included in each lesson to guide you through the above process
- 2 free months in the Insatiable membership community to learn from others and access to group Q&A sessions for questions that arise while doing this work
- $500 credit towards the live group version of WAIETN or Truce with Food
A live group version is offered every fall. Find more details here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the live and the self-study versions of Why Am I Eating this Now?
My problem is I'm a non-eater or I'm just really stressed and burnt out. Will this program help me?
I really think I have a food addiction. Can this help?
I love your work Ali, I just don’t know if this will work for me.
I don’t know if I should do Why Am I Eating this Now? or wait till Truce with Food in February 2020.
Can I get reimbursed through my insurance?
I have gastritis, depression or trouble sticking with the food protocol I know I should. Will this program help me?
What is your completion rate?
I’m really busy. Can I fit this in?
I want to believe this is truly different but I don’t want to waste anymore money on food and weight loss.
Have a question not addressed here? Feel free to write to me: email@example.com.